Pat on our back! Congrats to Career Builders Toastmaster for earning the Excellent Club Meeting Award (aka Golden Gavel Award).
To win this award, we had to meet the following criteria:
• Members and guests are greeted warmly and enthusiastically.
• Meeting starts and adjourns on time.
• 15 or more Toastmaster members are present (not limited to members of the hosting club).
• At least one non-Toastmaster guest is present.
• There is applause after every speaker, functionaries included.
• All speeches are MANUAL speeches.
• 2 or more members bringing the CL manuals and get credit
• Evaluations are both specific and supportive.
• Participants are positively recognized and ribbons are awarded.
• Printed agenda are distributed and followed, with three or less assignment changes to the agenda.
• Table Topics are interesting and/or fun – most participants are able to speak the full time period.
Leave a Reply.